Become a Grey Foundation Donor and secure Grey's future. We call on all Old Greys to pay it forward by committing to a monthly contribution or once-off payment to The Grey Foundation that is affordable to your personal circumstance. A minimum monthly amount of R100* is suggested. Your Old Greys' Union annual subscription is included in your contribution with the majority portion going to the Foundation.
Celebrating your Reunion?
All Old Greys donating R250 per month or more qualify for a complimentary Reunion Dinner ticket. Similarily all donors paying R3000 per annum or more also qualify.
The full benefits of becoming a Grey Foundation Donor are:
- Automatic membership to the Old Greys' Union
- Membership to the Foundation as a Donor
- Allocate your contribution to the Pillar/Project of your choice
- Receive a Section 18A Tax Certificate for submitting to SARS to claim tax benefit. South African donors are able to claim for donations of up to 10% of annual taxable income.
- Receive the annual Donor Report and invitations to Foundation events
Signing up for a monthly debit order or once-off payment is easy! If you would like to make larger contributions or provide scholarships or bursaries, please visit the Donations & Bursaries page.