The Foundation ObjectivesThe Grey Foundation's primary objectives are:
- To enrich the educational experience for all learners and provide opportunities for disadvantaged students.
- To offer financial support for existing or newly created programmes, new equipment or facilities and capital improvement projects.
- To provide a structure to manage funds that Old Greys may wish to bequeath to enhance the learning opportunities for current and future Grey boys.
- To inspire Old Greys, Parents and businesses to support the Grey schools through cash or gift in kind donations, sponsorships and advertising.
- Provide annuity income to support:
a) Bursaries and Scholarships for deserving pupils
b) Bursaries to Grey pupils wanting to become educators
c) Salary subventions for educators
- Create and grow an Infrastructure Development Fund to be used for the funding of infrastructure and maintenance.
- Create and grow a Technology Development Fund to provide access to new technology in the classrooms.