Make a Contribution
There are several ways you can contribute:
Monthly Foundation Debit Order
The debit order provides you with a simple, hassle-free way to make a monthly contribution to the Foundation. Debit Orders also minimise costs and administration.
Benefits of paying by debit order
- Make a contribution that fits your pocket. From as little as R100 per month, every donation counts.
- If you are an Old Grey your annual Old Greys' Union fees are added as a benefit if you sign up for R100 or more per month.*
- Your can nominate where your contribution should be allicated, or select that the funds be used at the discretion of the Foundation Trustees. See the 5 Pillars of Investment for details on how funds are distributed.
- You will receive a consolidated Section 18a Tax Certificate at the end of the financial year, allowing you to submit to SARS for tax deduction.*
*Subject to SARS rules and Old Greys' Union fees do not form part of a tax deductible contribution
Download Foundation Debit Order Form
Cash donations by Direct Deposit/EFT
- Direct deposits can be made into our bank account as follows:
Account name: The Grey Foundation Trust
Branch: Rink Street
Branch code: 050 417 00
Account: 08 029 0086
Reference: Please use your initials and surname as reference
- Post or hand deliver a cheque to the The Grey Foundation office at the following address:
Postal address: The Grey Foundation, Private Bag X0002, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth, 6070
Physical address: The Grey Foundation, c/o Grey High School, College Drive, Mill Park, Port Elizabeth, 6001
Other ways of Giving
Bequests are an effective way to make a planned donation and lessen the burden of taxes on your family and on your estate. A Codicil to your Will is available from the Grey Foundation Office, or you may download the Codicil form here.
Gifts-in-Kind include a variety of goods and services which can be donated to the school (e.g. professional fees, building material, equipment, etc.)
Bonds, Shares, Life Insurance policies, Real Estate, and other Securities may also be donated or bequeathed to the Grey Foundation.